Top 10 reasons you should book a Maternity Session in Kansas City!
Here are some of the top reasons why I think you need to book a maternity session ASAP!!!
- Every pregnancy is unique! If this is your first of fourth baby, your children will love to look back at these images to see what they looked like while they were growing with mommy!
- Pregnancy is fleeting. Those last ten weeks can feel like forever but I assure you, when it is over, your body will slowly return to normal and you will forget the pregnancy discomforts. These maternity images serve as tangible memory of these weeks of your life that were so important in the growth of your little one.
- This is a day just for you! Let me get your professional hair and makeup done. I will dress you in the most flattering dresses, bodysuits and outfits to make you feel like a princess for a day. Most everything about pregnancy (and everything after baby arrives) is about baby. A maternity session is just for you! It is for moms to be the center of attention. Mom gets to call the shots. Mom gets to feel beautiful, sexy and strong.
- Your pregnancy glow! I know you don’t feel this way everyday but there is a something incredibly beautiful about glowing pregnant woman. It is my job to capture this in an image you can look back on and remember your own beautiful glow.
- Your little one will see these images when they are older. You will tell them that they grew in mommy's belly. How wonderful will it be to be able to look at these images together and show them exactly what you both looked like at the time?
- Including the older kiddos. If this isn’t your only child, this is an amazing opportunity to include them in this pregnancy. Younger kids are able to understand and become more connected with mom and acknowledge that a new baby is joining the family.
- Your partner. Sometimes it is harder for dads to feel included in a pregnancy. This is a time to focus on mom and DAD and allow dad to feel a connection to this pregnancy and their new baby.
- We have so many options for maternity posing. I want to flatter you! Your body. Your feelings. Some women are completely comfortable with full nude and simple fabrics while others prefer a more modest or lifestyle session. I will work with you to accomodate your vision and create images that you will love and proudly display.
- This is a once in a lifetime experience. I know there are so many things to do to prepare for baby’s arrival and thinking of yourself gets pushed lower and lower on the list. MOVE IT UP! You are important too! You can’t get this time back! The best time to schedule is between 30-36 weeks as long as everyone is doing well.
- Booking a maternity session with me will make me so happy. These are among my favorites because I get the opportunity to meet you, learn your story, talk about your dreams for your little one and create a forever memory with you. Of course I want you to come back for your newborn session as well and we will definitely give you allllll the information you will need to make that appointment as well.
Can I give you some more information? Let’s Chat!
Want to see more of my maternity portfolio?
Shelly Pray Photography is a professional Kansas City, Fort Leavenworth, Lansing, KS Maternity Photographer.
Shelly specializes in maternity, newborn, milestone, cake smash and family photography. She offers both studio and on location photography to the Kansas City area, including Fort Leavenworth, Lansing, Basehor, Parkville, Tiffany Springs, Platte City, Weston, Leavenworth County, Shawnee, Overland Park, Mission Hills, Lee's Summit, Independence, Lenexa, Fairway, Leawood and more.